Melvyn Tan’s extensive 24+ years of real estate experience, combined with outstanding negotiating skills enables him to offer you the highest caliber of knowledge, guidance and assistance. His sharp analytical skills are complimented with a down-to-earth approach.
Locally, Melvyn has qualified for The Medallion Club of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, whose membership is made up of the Top 10% of Realtors in the Fraser Valley. He has won many awards of Top Salesmanships in different categories at NRS Block Bros, Sutton as well as at ReMax Panorama.
Melvyn has volunteered for a couple of years as a executive member to the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board for the Education as well as the MLS planning committee.
Proven performance and expert professional service is evidenced by Melvyn’s extensive repeat business, client referrals and referrals from other realtors across Canada. Melvyn also brings the benefits of his years of education and business experience in Canada, Singapore, and Asia to his valued clients. When Melvyn goes to work, success naturally follows.
If you want to reach to the Asian buyers from China, Melvyn is the contact point.
Professional Affiliations and Accomplishments:
- Member of Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board;
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Director’s Award at Sutton Group, 2010,2011;
- Top Listing Agent at NRS Block Bros Realty, 1993,1994
- Re/Max 100 Club award 2007,2008
- MLS Medallion Club Member 3 Years
- Bachelor of Arts Economics [ Winnipeg] 1979
- Diploma in Business Administration [ Thunder Bay, Ontario] 1980
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing [ Singapore] 1999
Providing Service in the Following Areas:
- Single and multi-family residential property;
- Corporate Relocation;
- Real Estate Finance Counseling;
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
- Project Marketing for New Homes and Condominiums.
Serving all South Surrey, Delta, Langley and White Rock:
Proven performance and expert professional service as evidenced by extensive repeat business and client referrals.
Providing the benefits of years of education and business experience in Canada, Singapore and Asia, and the backing of the strongest real estate organization in British Columbia.